After a week+ long absense, I return to the blog with a cool treat: the 1972 record album Spider-Man The Rockomic: From Beyond The Grave. This was an LP-size record with an original Spider-Man story and song. An extremely scratchy copy still exists in my collection I inherited from my older siblings (the accompanying comic was lost to the ages before I can remember), but thanks to a generous YouTube user, I'm able to present images along with the story. Most comic book fans reading this are already familiar with this and may even have it, but for those for who this is brand new, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
For today at the Countdown, I'm keeping it short with a classic cartoon. Here is "The Haunted House," probably the first ...
-
Fridays at the Countdown mean long-form programs, and this week, it's the 1995 TV special Halloween On Ice ! In this special that aire...
-
We start another week in the 2026 Countdown to Halloween , and we kick it off with a Halloween-centric episode of... Newhart ? Yep! Well, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment