Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is Halloween!

Hello boys and ghouls (HA! I'm so funny). Welcome to the beginning of Halloween here at Me and You and a Blog Named BOOOOO! I've been waiting a long time to kick off all of the great stuff I've been saving, and I'm going to keep it coming the rest of the month through. I'll still feature the Saturday Matinee with Batman, but everything else in October will be of a Halloween flavor. Stay tuned, and log in as a Follower of the blog (check out the feature on the right).

Without further ado, I hereby officially begin Halloween at Me and You!



3 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

I'll be doing a post on The Nightmare Before Christmas in the next few days.

Anonymous said...

BOOOOO.. for your new Halloween blog.

Phillyradiogeek said...

Tink: Cool. I'll keep an eye out for that Nightmare post. I've seen all but the ending of the movie. I gotta finish it one of these days.

Tamia: Thanks. I love coupons!
Nice stuff.