Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jesus of Nazareth: The Birth of Christ

Well here we are, Christmas Eve. The wait is almost over. In less than 24 hours as I write this, Santa Claus will have finished his yearly journey around the world and all the presents will be unwrapped. The season really does seem to fly by more quickly every year. If you're like me, you keep the Christmas celebration going through the whole week up to New Year's Day. I highly recommend you do the same. Of course, you should keep the Christmas spirit throughout the year.

Today I bring you the "reason for the season." Here is the telling of Christ's birth from the epic TV miniseries Jesus of Nazareth.





Here is the condensed version:



And so wraps another season of Christmas blogging. I don't think I had as high a number of posts this year compared to last year, but the quality was closely on par, if I do say so myself. I wish I had some Hanukkah programming this year, and I apologize for the lack of it (I have a nice Hanukkah post from last year still available); I'll do better next year.

I'll be taking a few days off from blogging to enjoy the holiday with my large family, and I hope you do the same. I will have a couple of posts next week to ring out 2008 and ring in 2009, so I will see you then. Until then,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: