Sunday, August 18, 2013

I'm all over the flippin' Internets!

Not only can you find me at the blog, I'm everywhere on the Internet! In case you're keeping score, here's the rundown of the Me and You Internet Empire!

Of course, I'm on Facebook, but then again, isn't everybody? To friend me, click on the banner to the right or simply click here!

If you're the tweeting type, you can follow on me Twitter by clicking the button on the right or right here.

For those of you who have a Google+ account--which, I can attest to, is a small number--you can add me in your circles here.

You may remember a site called Formspring, in which you could solicit questions from your social media followers or ask them questions. They almost became extinct earlier this year but got a last-minute reprieve. They have now renamed themselves Spring, and you can ask me a question here.

And the biggest news of all--I'm now on Instagram! The picture sharing site has taken the virtual world by storm, and you can follow me here.

See you on the Internet!

No comments: