Monday, September 10, 2018

Early Flintstones Pebbles Cereal Commercials


I've always been a fan of The Flintstones, but I've never been a big consumer of the show's breakfast cereals, Fruity and Coco Pebbles. I have, however, always enjoyed the fun commercials for the cereal.  The following commercials, however, are a bit before my time and, well, kind of weird.

These commercials involve Bedrock citizens developing bizarre conditions from lack of Pebbles Cereal, still images in place of animation, breaking the fourth wall to show children the factories in which the cereals are made, and other craziness that I simply don't remember in any Pebbles commercials I remember seeing as a kid.

I've had these commercials in my queue for a long time, and I'm happy to finally present them to you.

Enjoy! Yabba dabba doo!



No comments: