Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Please Stand By

 



Hello everyone! I hope it's not too late to wish you all a Happy New Year!

Sorry for the lack of posting, but it's been a bit hectic since the holidays. I had a great Christmas and New Year's Day, but last week I became ill with what would later be diagnosed as COVID, so tag, I'm it! I'm doing much better this week, if not quite 100% just yet, but I'm confident I'll be back to speed next week.

I just wanted to pop in and say something, lest anyone suspect I wasn't coming back. Posting will definitely not be at the level of Halloween through Christmas, but I hope to post at least one article a week going forward. Keep me honest, folks!

Again, I hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and I wish you all the blessings possible in 2022 and beyond.

See you soon! Thanks!

2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Hope you are feeling better!

The Retro Dad said...

Yikes! So glad you're feeling better Man!!