Tuesday, April 2, 2024

OK, So Maybe It'll Be Awhile

 



Hello everyone! Yeah, that message from January when I say I'll be blogging soon! Obviously, I was incorrect. And I'm afraid it will still be some time before I post anything new.

Life is just extremely busy, from my daugher turning 21, to my son turning 18, and now we're preparing for my son's high school graduation. So it appears this blog will continue to be quiet for some time, perhaps even until this year's Countdown to Halloween. We'll see.

But I refuse to throw in the towel. I get too much joy from posting here. If you want to enjoy my more frequent ramblings, please check me out at my various socials at this here Linktree:
https://linktr.ee/brianarnold

Otherwise, see you here soon!

2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Do it at your own pace, dude. It'll be here, and readers will be waiting.

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Joe, I appreciate it!