Saturday is Groundhog Day, and in honor of it, here are some cool clips to watch--but not from my blog. A couple of weeks ago, I discovered a great site called the Pop Culture Holiday Blog, which has some great material for holidays of all kinds. And I thought I had some cool holiday clips. I never would have thought of Groundhog Day programming, but this smart blogger did! Check the site out in my links section.
One of these days I'll see this movie. I'm the only person I know who hasn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This week's Tuesday's Overlooked is about as overlooked as you can get. I didn't know this program existed until today, and...
No comments:
Post a Comment