Indeed, good wishes to one and all. I hope you've enjoyed my Valentine's Day posts, but this one is the most special of all, as it's addressed to one person--my amazing wife Joanne!
Honey, I hope you're having a great day today, and I can't wait to see you and the kids tonight. Thank you for your gifts, but being a part of this family is the greatest gift of all. Let's share a dance to our wedding song--I Love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This week's Tuesday's Overlooked is about as overlooked as you can get. I didn't know this program existed until today, and...
1 comment:
And here's another way to celebrate the holiday, you incurable romantic, you:
http://pattinase.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-heart-you.html
(Hotlink on my name.)
Post a Comment