BOO!
Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the living, with the best and finest ghoulish fun possible. I give you movies! I give you TV shows! I give you cartoons! I give you flights of the murky and the macabre! I give until it hurts--ouch!
This opportunity would not be possible without the fastidious work of Dex from AEIOU...and Sometimes Why, the grand crypt keeper of the Countdown. Thank you for everything you do for us, Dex!
As I've done in recent years, I hope to have something new every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Please stay tuned to your blog feeder of choice for all of my posts. You have so many choices for entertainment this season--thank you for including me in the mix!
MAY THE 2026 COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN--BEGIN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment