Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Halloween TV Commercials 2026 Edition

 


We're back for another haunt in the Countdown. Nest up: this year's batch of Halloween TV commercials!

Well, they're not all Halloween related specifically, but they do all have a spooky, scary, or creepy theme. That's Halloween enough for me!

First up, a fun commercial for Carvel Ice Cream's Halloween cakes. I've featured one before in the Countdown, but this is a different one with a different cake than the previous commercial. Ice cream cakes aren't my favorite type of cake, but Carvel made them seem so fun! Stay tuned for the funky bumper music that appears after the commercial!





Local commercials are often my favorite, because what they lack in production values they make up for in sincerity. I love this House of Bargains ad from 1985 featuring your favorite personality and mine, Discount Dracula! No offense to the actor, but the name suits him!




If you're still looking for a costume this year, look no further than either (or both?) of these Flo and Jamie costumes, courtesy of Progressive Insurance! Well, maybe not this year since this commercial is from 2016, but maybe you can get creative and make your own! Just put on a white shirt and overalls and you're golden!




I still have a working Atari 2600 video game system, so if I come across this Demon Attack game in my retro game shop, I'm picking it up!




Rounding out this year's crop of commercials, I have no less than five brand-new ones airing on TV right now. Xfinity is showcasing how reliable their services can be--even in the heart of a zombie apocalypse. Now THAT'S reliability!




Thanks!

No comments:

Recent Popular Posts