Today's post is a very special one, and one that I've been looking forward to for a month now. This video is called "Gift of Ages," and was made by someone on DeviantArt.com. There's really nothing I can say except this is one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a really long time. I literally cried the first time I saw it. Simply watch and be moved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
Welcome to Week 3 of the Countdown to Halloween . We're waist-deep in spookiness! Believe it or not, so are the two protagonists of to...
-
Fridays at the Countdown mean long-form programs, and this week, it's the 1995 TV special Halloween On Ice ! In this special that aire...
-
With us getting so close to the big night, you may be planning your Halloween party right now. What will you do for music? Here are a few ...
No comments:
Post a Comment