Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

I mean just what tht title says! This will be my last post before Christmas Day, as I'll be crazy busy tomorrow with holiday preparation. Plus, my 6-year-old daughter (who's awesome, BTW) will be singing with our church choir at a special children's mass on Christmas Eve. Go Megan!

Today I just have a few last-minute clips, but they're by no means throwaways. First, a lovely home movie from an anonymous person who set it to music. This captures perfectly the way we want Christmas to be. And if we're lucky, they way our Christmases were and are.



Next, a great song from a great special. Here is Bob McGrath singing "Keep Christmas With You" from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. I'd also like to dedicate this to the late Alaina Reed Hall, who played Olivia for over a decade on the show. She passed away on December 17th at the age of 63 after a long bout with breast cancer.



Finally, a Me and You Christmas tradition, because it deserves to be.



I'll check back in a couple of times next week, as I'm home all week on Christmas vacation. Home with family and friends, the way God intended.

I truly wish all of you a blessed, Merry Christmas!

No comments: