Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Peanuts as Pitchmen: Some Foreign Thing

Hey, remember me? My name is Phillyradiogeek, and I post on this blog sometimes. You may have forgotten as blogging has been sporadic this month, for which I apologize. Free time has been sparse lately, plus I've been suffering writer's block, to be honest.

I have however come across an item to file under my "Peanuts as Pitchmen" banner. The problem, is, I have no idea what the product is in this Asian commercial. All I know is it's something called "Hot Pepper." If anyone has any idea what this product is, please let me know in the comments section.

The commercial is cute enough though, with various members of the gang rocking in the back-up band to the vocalist. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Todd Mason said...

Turns out it's for a highly regioanlized (a la TV GUIDE in the old days you remember) coupon magazine aimed at young women (we see a copy at the end). Kaela Kimura is the young woman scatting.