Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation Lemonade Days 2011

Hey, remember me?  I've very sorry for not blogging for almost three weeks.  I've been extremely busy with things both work and family related, and it's not over yet.  Here's hoping July and August will be more productive.

However, I couldn't let this week slip by without once again mentioning this year's Lemonade Days, the biggest weekend of the year for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.  If you're not already familiar with this excellent organization, please go to their site for more info as well as the video below.  My wife just ran yet another successful lemonade stand at her elementary school where she teaches, and many other wonderful people around the country will do the same over the next three days (and all year long!).  If you see a lemonade stand in your area, please give what you can, or donate online.  Every bit helps to fight childhood cancer--one cup at a time!

No comments: