Tuesday, August 21, 2012

See You In September!



Hey kids! Due to being swamped with work, family responsibilities, and a days-long mini-vacation coming up this weekend into next week, I've decided to take the next two weeks off from blogging.

But don't worry, sugar bear. I'll be back the day after Labor Day with a regular schedule, and what I hope will be a soft relaunch of the blog. It's gotten a bit stale here--time to shake things up a bit.

Feel free to check out the archives to tide you over until then. There's almost five years worth of cool stuff to peruse. In fact, if an article has missing videos or broken links, please leave a comment so I can fix them. You'll be doing me and your fellow readers a favor.

Also, I'll still be active on Facebook and Twitter, so feel free to check me out there. You can connect to me via those places by clicking the widgets along the right side of the blog.

Have a great rest of the summer, have a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend, and I'll see you here Tuesday, September 4th. Thanks!

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ahhh...have fun and enjoy your time away....wish it were ME! :o)

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Wendy. I'll be back before you know it. And I have some good stuff in the coming months :)