Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween TV Commercials 2012 Edition

As in previous years, today I have some Halloween and spooky TV commercials to share. I don't see them very often, so when I do, I consider them a treat.

First, a quick one for M&Ms.



Next, a Halloween Countdowner's favorite, the monster cereals from General Mills. I love that this commerical is tailored specifically for Halloween!



Here is a creepy and fun commercial for Milton Bradley's Dark Shadows board game. This black and white commercial aired while the series was still on the air in the late 60s.



Long-standing staples of the blog are McDonalds commercials. Here is a great Halloween-themed one from 1979. I was just starting to really get into trick or treating when this aired (I was five at the time).



Finally, here is a funny commercial for Cingular cellphone service (now merged with AT&T). My daughter is almost at that age where she'll be begging for a cellphone. That's scary!



Thanks!

4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Great selection! I don't remember the Cingular one, that was creepy fun!

Sarah E. Jahier said...

I love Halloween-themed commercials (about the only time I actually look forward to commercials)!

The McDonald's ones always remind me of my childhood.

Thx for sharing!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Joe and Spooky!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Anon. Next time, don't be shy and give your name!