Friday, August 1, 2014

Saturday Matinee: Captain America Movie Serial Parts 12 and 13


Hello you, and hello August! I realized I let the entire month of July go by without posting any of the chapters of the current Saturday Matinee, Captain America. How gauche of me! That's pretty bad, July kind of being Cap's month and all. Time to make it up by posting the next two chapters of the 1940s serial here. I hope you enjoy!

If you haven't enjoyed this feature, please let me know that as well. I'd love to hear your feedback. I can't improve the blog if I don't know what you'd like to see, so don't be shy. You can answer my survey along the right of the blog, you can leave a comment, or email me at phillyradiogeek@gmail.com. Any way you'd like, let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend! Go and see Guardians of the Galaxy! And check out the sweet promotional art for Avengers: Age of Ultron above.

No comments: