Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014!

Hello everyone! It's Christmas Eve Eve, and I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for reading all year long--many years, in some cases. I love writing this blog, and I hope you enjoy reading it just as much.

Every year at Christmas I wish to be as prolific as I am during that other most wonderful time of the year, but alas, the duties of the holiday and the workplace make that too difficult. Still, make no mistake--Christmas is my favorite time of year. Period.

In that spirit, I heartily say to you--Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Beautiful art and post! Merry Christmas and Happiest of Holidays to you and yours! Enjoy!

Da Butcha said...

Merry Christmas!!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Merry Christmas Joe and Rob!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails