Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014!

Hello everyone! It's Christmas Eve Eve, and I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for reading all year long--many years, in some cases. I love writing this blog, and I hope you enjoy reading it just as much.

Every year at Christmas I wish to be as prolific as I am during that other most wonderful time of the year, but alas, the duties of the holiday and the workplace make that too difficult. Still, make no mistake--Christmas is my favorite time of year. Period.

In that spirit, I heartily say to you--Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Beautiful art and post! Merry Christmas and Happiest of Holidays to you and yours! Enjoy!

Da Butcha said...

Merry Christmas!!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Merry Christmas Joe and Rob!