Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Just Checking In


Hello everyone! The title of this post says it all. Today I have no YouTube clips or anything super exciting to showcase. I'm just checking in with you all to see how you're doing.

So, how are you doing?

Responsibilities kicked me in the tender region hard in October, and the rest of the year is likely to be the same way, so I want to post something while I have a slight breather this week. I hope to manage things better going forward than I did last month and make my life and the lives of my loved ones easier. This seems to happen the last few years--the holiday season comes along, and I have a hard time enjoying it because I have a hundred things to do everyday. I'm sure it's the same way for you, so please excuse my whining!

I wish my blogging frequency was more robust this year, but as you will see from the number of posts, the blog took a big hit this year. Sorry about that! Also, with social media sites absorbing so much Internet traffic nowadays, traditional blogs like this one are going the way of Geocities and Tripod. Thanks to you "old timers" who still peruse Blogger and Wordpress; I appreciate it.

Please feel free to check out my years' worth of archives for some cool stuff. If you notice any broken videos or links, let me know in the comments and I'll do my best to replace them.

Enjoy the new month, and I'll see you soon! Thanks!

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Just blog what you like, when you can and keep it something you enjoy. Here's to a great holiday season ahead!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Joe! Gearing up for the holidays right now!