Friday, November 6, 2015

List O' Links for Friday, November 6, 2015


I've noticed something about you. You simply don't have enough Internet links to check out! Let me help you with that this weekend!

First, some Halloween leftovers: the Onion AV Club recently identified their 25 best horror movies released since 2000. The Babadook is rightfully present, but [REC] got robbed!

My beloved Halloween animated special Witch's Night Out is now in production as an off-Broadway stage musical. Yay!

I recently came across a blog called Autumnal, which celebrates everything that is..well, you know. Check it out!

Looking ahead to the holiday season, ABC recently announced their 2015 holiday programming. Set your DVRs accordingly!

As a lifelong Peanuts fan, I'm thrilled that the long-awaited Peanuts Movie is finally released today! I'm also excited to see this recently released book Only What's Necessary: Charles M. Schulz and the Art of Peanuts by Chip Kidd. It's on my to-read list!

That's this week's short list of cool links. If you find a link you think is worthy of being mentioned here, please let me know in the comments.

Have a great weekend!


No comments: