Friday, February 3, 2017

List O' Links for Friday, February 3, 2017


Welcome back everybody! I hope you all had a great holiday season (it's weird asking about your holidays when February has already started). It has been far too long since I've written here, and I only have time to show you some cool stuff at other sites, but I'm still worth your time, aren't I?

Oh. Well, here are some fun links anyway.

When I got into comic books heavily at the end of the 80s, I came across an awesome "choose your own adventure" style book featuring Batman; I still have it to this very day! Coincidentally, The Retroist has a brand new article about it. Check it out!

It's that time of year again--time for McDonald's to bring back the ever-popular Shamrock Shake! But they've kicked it up a notch this year. In fact, they've kicked it up three additional notches! This year, McDonald's is offering four versions of the shake! Bring on the calories!

If you love awesome toys from the 70s, then you'll love THESE awesome toys from the 70s! I totally had the green and black Roaring Hot Cycle!

I can never get enough foreign-made posters for popular America movies. Their outtake on our films are always both crazy yet full of insight that we Americans lose. Try these foreign movie posters on for size!

Finally, I have had the new Chocolate Strawberry Oreos, and they are goooooooooood! Don't believe me--check out the word of Stunt Zombie. He likes them too!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Fun stuff, good stuff to distract and enjoy without stress! And eat - now I want a Shamrock Shake!!!

Stunt Zombie said...

I'm a little late to the show, but thanks for the plug!