Friday, October 9, 2020

Mad Mad Mad Monsters (1972)

 



Wrapping up the first full week of the Countdown to Halloween is the Rankin Bass TV special Mad Mad Mad Monsters.

In this special, Dr. Frankenstein invites all of the famous monsters to the wedding of his monster and newly created bride, but the doc's assistant Igor is jealous and attempts to stop the proceedings. Hilarity ensues.

Although I've seen the stop-motion animated Rankin Bass theatrical movie Mad Monster Party before, this is the first time I've seen this. Let's check it out together.

Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Tom said...

What the? How is it this existed and I never knew about it?! I'll definitely check this out.

Phillyradiogeek said...

I kinda sorta heard about it previously, but this is the first time I've come across it. I still haven't seen it yet, I hope to this weekend.

Bob Johns said...

Man, I have had this on DVD forever now and yet I still have not watched it. Then again I still need to watch the Halloween Tree.

Oposicao Metalurgica De Gravatai said...

Nicce blog you have