Me and You and a Blog Named Boo
A Tourist Trap On The Information Superhighway
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
9 Years of Wedded Bliss
Happy Anniversary Honey--I love you!
And here's a special song for the occasion:
1 comment:
Ladytink_534
said...
Aw Congrats!!!
August 7, 2008 at 6:47 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Milton Berle Show (1966) Guest Starring Adam West, Van Williams, and Bruce Lee
Legendary comedian Milton Berle is most famous for his program Texaco Star Theater from the 1950s, but he also had a show during the 6...
WKBS TV Channel 48 Philadelphia
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
Svengoolie: Sven's Summer Special, Frankenstein, WFLD-TV, June 25, 1982
Happy Summer! It's been far too long since I've shared anything with you, and I'm afraid I won't be able to connect with y...
1 comment:
Aw Congrats!!!
Post a Comment