I saw this awhile back on the great Comic By Comic site several months back, and you'll enjoy it as much as I did. Here is audio of British comedian Eddie Izzard performing as Darth Vader ordering food from the Death Star cafeteria, set to animation with Legos. It makes more sense when you actually see it. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
Hello again, and welcome back for the first full-fledged post of my 2026 Countdown to Halloween. As it's a Friday, I usually present a...
No comments:
Post a Comment