Hello everyone! I'm reallly sorry that I haven't posted in almost two weeks. It's been crazy busy since then, and will likely continue to be the rest of the summer and into September, but I'll do my best to keep blogging. Please keep checking in if I stall again; it won't be long before I post something new.
Today is hot here in the northeastern US. Damn hot. The kind of day you need something to refresh you and keep you cool. Here are some cyber-based refreshments to cool down your 'puter!
What better way than good ol' fashioned Country Time Lemonade?
For the kiddies out there, there's Kool-Aid!
Have a second cup! This clip gets bonus points for having a quick bumber for early 80s CBS Saturday morning TV.
In a similar vein, there's always Hawaiian Punch! Although Punchie isn't as friendly as Kool-Aid Man.
Finally, even on a hot day like this, it's nice to have some decent food. What food fits summertime better than an American classic, the hot dog? Of course, you don't just want any hot dog; you want one that's devine. Regardless of your faith, try Hebrew National.
I hope that quenched your thirst, among other appetites. Until next time, keep cool, be safe, and have a happy summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
Hello again, and welcome back for the first full-fledged post of my 2026 Countdown to Halloween. As it's a Friday, I usually present a...
No comments:
Post a Comment