Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Refreshment for a Hot Day

Hello everyone! I'm reallly sorry that I haven't posted in almost two weeks. It's been crazy busy since then, and will likely continue to be the rest of the summer and into September, but I'll do my best to keep blogging. Please keep checking in if I stall again; it won't be long before I post something new.

Today is hot here in the northeastern US. Damn hot. The kind of day you need something to refresh you and keep you cool. Here are some cyber-based refreshments to cool down your 'puter!

What better way than good ol' fashioned Country Time Lemonade?



For the kiddies out there, there's Kool-Aid!



Have a second cup! This clip gets bonus points for having a quick bumber for early 80s CBS Saturday morning TV.



In a similar vein, there's always Hawaiian Punch! Although Punchie isn't as friendly as Kool-Aid Man.



Finally, even on a hot day like this, it's nice to have some decent food. What food fits summertime better than an American classic, the hot dog? Of course, you don't just want any hot dog; you want one that's devine. Regardless of your faith, try Hebrew National.



I hope that quenched your thirst, among other appetites. Until next time, keep cool, be safe, and have a happy summer!

No comments: