We've almost come to a full stop here for the Countdown, so hang on tight. Today I feature a montage from the 1978 TV-movie Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park. The legendary rock band, here portrayed as superpowered beings (!) perform at an amusement park, where a curmudgeonly engineer (who looks like Don Imus to me) tries to ruin the fun for the band and their fans. Hey, it's Kiss in the 70s, what do you expect? It's goofy, but it was fun when I was five. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This week's Tuesday's Overlooked is about as overlooked as you can get. I didn't know this program existed until today, and...
No comments:
Post a Comment