Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Family Circus Easter

Here is another family-oriented Easter offering, and my favorite of the bunch this year.  Billy, Jeffy, Dolly, and PJ meet the Easter Bunny himself (voiced by the late Dizzie Gillespie) in A Family Circus Easter.





And that's it for my Easter programming this year.  As I've said before, I wanted to get it out early as I leave for Walt Disney World with the family tomorrow and won't return until late next week.  I'll be off the grid until at least then, so if you don't hear from me beforehand, Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Some non-spam for you (and have a good time!):

http://www.fivecentsplease.org/dpb/comicboo.html

(Also hit my name for the hotlink.)

Help Me Please said...

Please for Jesus sake do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to http://positivethoughts2011.blogspot.com/
2.Remain on the page i.e Positive Thoughts for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
I will be grateful to you.
I really need the money.
I really need your help

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Todd. I'd love to see these Dell comics reprinted, and I suspect they will be someday; the originals are not easy to come by, affordably or not.

I was going to delete the long spam comment, but there's something weirdly endearing about it.