Friday, May 4, 2012
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! Marvel Action Universe: The Return of Captain America
I doubt this will be a surprise to you, but the long-awaited Avengers movie opens today, and to celebrate I present a much older uniting of Earth's Mightiest Heroes to hit the screen--the small screen, anyway.
Here is a presentation of Captain America's union with the Avengers as depicted by the Marvel Action Pack of cartoons that aired on ABC TV in the 1960s. The animation is notoriously limited, but it's fun nonetheless.
As a bonus, I also present the introduction of Hawkeye into the series as well as a Hulk feature. Enjoy! Go see the movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This week's Tuesday's Overlooked is about as overlooked as you can get. I didn't know this program existed until today, and...

No comments:
Post a Comment