Monday, September 30, 2013

Countdown to Halloween 2013 Opening Ceremonies

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

After 11 months in hibernation, it begins again. Welcome one and all to the Countdown to Halloween at Me and You and a Blog Named Boo!  OK, I admit I'm cheating, the Countdown officially starts tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait to begin sharing some awesome Halloween stuff with you. Plus, as tomorrow is Tuesday, that means a new Tuesday's Overlooked movie or TV program, and I have a great spooky-related one planned for that day. Also, tomorrow will be the day when the main site posts a list of all the participating blogs. Please try to check out as many as you can throughout the season, as everyone posts great stuff all month long.

So let me kick off the festivities with some great clips to warm you up for the season.

Let the Countdown to Halloween begin!


2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Great stuff to kick things off! Here's to a great month ahead!!!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Joe! I'm looking forward to what you have in store.