Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Inspector Gadget, "Ghost Catchers"
We're a week and a half into the Countdown to Halloween, and I haven't posted a cartoon yet. It's time I rectify that now. Cartoons with a spooky theme are a staple of my Countdowns, and today I have a fun one.
It's an episode of everyone's favorite inept bionic detective, Inspector Gadget. Here, Gadget looks into a plot by MAD to bilk millionaires out of their fortunes by implanting fake ghosts in their homes, then charging the millionaires to bust them out. As usual, it's up to Gadget's niece Penny and dog Brain to help him out.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
Hello again, and welcome back for the first full-fledged post of my 2026 Countdown to Halloween. As it's a Friday, I usually present a...

No comments:
Post a Comment