Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Different Kind of Christmas Music Mix 2013!


Hey all! Christmas Day is exactly one week from today! Get into the home stretch of the holidays by grooving to this, my Christmas music playlist for 2013. I've always wanted to offer a Christmas mix CD or mp3 list, but I don't have the time and resources necessary, so I've looked to Ye Olde YouTube and combined some favorites into one of their playlists.

The title is "A Different Kind of Mix" for a reason. I've avoided the usual songs that, while great, we hear thousands of times on radio and streaming services. I'm attempting to offer something out of the ordinary. There is a good bit of novelty/comedy stuff here, but not exclusively. I may even expand the playlist if so inspired, so it may not be the same upon multiple listenings, so stay tuned throughout the season.

As always, I hope you enjoy. I'll even take requests. Thanks!

No comments: