Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jesus of Nazareth, The Crucifixion

Happy Vernal Equinox everyone! I hope you all get a chance to get out into the new spring sunshine. I believe it's officially becoming spring as I type this. Hope your day is going well whatever your weather pattern.

Here is the last of this year's Easter posts, and it deals with the very origin of the celebration itself; no bunnies or colored eggs here. This is a dramatization of Jesus's crucifixion from Franco Zeffirelli's hours-long television miniseries Jesus of Nazareth (imagine if there were real footage). If you celebrate the spiritual aspect of the holiday seriously, you should enjoy it.



I hope everyone has a Happy Easter, regardless of religion (or lack thereof). I'll see you again on that day, and for the third time within the last two months, it will be a post of personal significance for me. See you then!

No comments: