Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blogiversary: The Best of Me and You

Greetings and salutations! Today I'd like to acknowledge, two weeks late, that this blog celebrated its one year anniversary! Me and You and a Blog Named Boo debuted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007, and I've had an absolute blast keeping it going. That's thanks in no small part to you, my loyal readers. I hope you've enjoyed reading all of this as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you.

In honor of the blog, I've decided to steal an idea from the Secret Fun Blog (sorry Kirk, I hope you don't mind), available in my blog list to the right, and label several of my past posts as the Best of Me and You. These are posts that have attracted the most attention according to my stats, or posts that I personally think define the reason for this blog's existence. Some of the posts included are the "Hey Ya, Charlie Brown" post from last November, the He-Man/She-Ra Christmas special, various fast food TV commercials posts, my article of the late and lamented TV Channel 48 here in Philadelphia, and more.

You can check out all of these posts under the "Best of Me and You" label. I will make additions as warranted going forward, so if you'd like to tell me what your favorite posts are, let me know in the comments section of this post or email me at phillyradiogeek@gmail.com.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

Happy belated Blogiversary!

Todd Mason said...

Indeed, what she said.