Hard to believe that there is only one week left until Halloween. I feel like we just got started! Let's make this last week a great one. And make sure to catch all the other great participants in the Countdown to Halloween.
Today I feature the most famous ghost of all, Casper. Here, he finally gets humanity to accept him after an act of herosim in "Ghost of the Town" (the title of the cartoon given in the screen capture is incorrect). Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
Hello again, and welcome back for the first full-fledged post of my 2026 Countdown to Halloween. As it's a Friday, I usually present a...

2 comments:
Cool! Saving to watch later. Casper was always an after school favorite!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment