I came across these independently-made cartoons on YouTube earlier this year somehow, and they were creepy, disturbing, and all-around bizarre--which made me save them for Halloween. I haven't done the research on the creator of these cartoons, but based on his YouTube uploads, he specializes in these grotesque animations.
The only thing I can really say to set them up is that they follow a man's psychosis and paranoia. It's hard to tell if some of the things seen are real or in his imagination. Either way, these cartoons are, as the title states, the most disturbing things I've ever posted here at the blog.
WARNING! VIOLENCE! STRONG LANGUAGE! GENERAL CREEPINESS! RATED R!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
Hello again, and welcome back for the first full-fledged post of my 2026 Countdown to Halloween. As it's a Friday, I usually present a...
2 comments:
Disturbing is right. Just wow. Out there, to say the least. Someone has some issues that need work, and hopefully making these helped them do that.
Wow.
I debated whether I should actually post them or not, as they might be too off-putting for some, but figured "What the hey, go ahead." If reaction is too negative, I may remove them.
Post a Comment