Friday, January 17, 2014

List O' Links for Friday, January 17th, 2014

Hello one and all! I am very happy to join with you again, and I'm especially happy to greet a three day weekend! Even though the holidays aren't that far behind us, there's been so much going on I could use the extra break, and I'm not the only one I know who feels this way. Besides, I still have to take down my Christmas tree and stockings.

With all this extra time on our hands, let's spend some of it with this week's links. Be forewarned--they are all comic book related.

First, the big news--the Batman TV show from the 60s is finally coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray. Rejoice! A firm date hasn't been announced, but even to get this confirmation is enough to make me happy.


The Marvel Comics character 3-D Man is fairly obscure, but a character I've enjoyed since I first encountered him in Incredible Hulk #251. Here he is in his very first adventure!

The calendar for 2014 is identical to 1975. Therefore, why not count off the days of the year the Marvel Comics 1975 way?

Getting back to DC for a second, check out a clip from an upcoming Supergirl fan film, Girl of Steel!

Finally, Stan Lee is simultaneously the most beloved and hated man in comics. Chris Sims weighs the good and bad of both arguments and makes his own conclusions here.

Have a great long weekend! If you are performing community service on Monday, thank you very much!

No comments: