Monday, November 30, 2009

Odd Christmas TV Commercials

Welcome back! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend this year. With that behind us, we now go full throttle into the holiday season. For those who are new to the blog, I am one of the biggest Christmas fans you will ever meet. I looooove Christmas! This is also my favorite time of year to blog. I basically keep the blog going the other 11 months of the year just to ahve an excuse to blog at Christmas. With that said, let's get right to it!

I always start off with some cool Christmas commercials, and this year is no exception. However, today's batch of commercials is a bit on the weird side. What do I mean? Take a look!

This young man is doing his best to have a romantic Christmas with his girl, but things go a bit awry. Thank Bud Light for this one.



What do you expect me to follow up with, a Swatch Watch commercial featuring the Fat Boys? OK!



I suppose now you want to see a Hawaiian Punch commercial with Donny and Marie Osmond, don't you? Fine, BE that way!



Finally, a commercial which proves that things aren't always what they appear.



Yes, a strange way to kick off the holidays, but entertaining none the less. Tomorrow I'll have more commercials with a more heartwarming tone. Thanks!

No comments: