Happy Halloween indeed! As unbelievable as it may seem, Halloween is finally upon us, and that means the end of the Countdown to Halloween. Just like every year, I'm thrilled and honored to be a part of this great Halloween tradition. I'd like to thank my longtime readers who continue to support this blog, and also the new readers (and Followers, I've noticed!) who have expressed their support. You're the reason I keep the blog going. Thanks so much!
Of course, we still have the final post to go! Since trick or treating is the way to cap off the season, that's how will do it at the blog.
First up, we're "trickin' it to the treat" with Michael McDonald and band--well, almost.
Next, a hapless man-child named Skippy goes trick or treating three days early--with poor results.
Finally, comedian Stephen Lynch recounts his love for his favorite holiday. His sick, twisted love.
Guess what? That's it! There's only one thing left to say--Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
Hello again, and welcome back for the first full-fledged post of my 2026 Countdown to Halloween. As it's a Friday, I usually present a...
2 comments:
It's been a great month, indeed, and it sucks to be coming to an end!!!
But Happy Halloween to you, as well.
Enjoy the day ... and the night!
Thanks Joe, Happy Halloween to you and yours!
Post a Comment