Next up in my Thanksgiving parade of clips in another episode of the Pac-Man Saturday morning animated series from the early 80s. Travel back in time to see the first Thanksgiving in Pac-Land in "Happy Pacs-Giving!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
This Friday's long-form program is the 1980 TV-movie Doctor Franken . In Doctor Franken (aka The Franken Project ), the titular physi...
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
We're back for another haunt in the Countdown. Nest up: this year's batch of Halloween TV commercials! Well, they're not all H...
2 comments:
HELLOOOOOO Brother! Had a hard time locating your blog. Anyway, love the Thanksgiving cartoons. Throws me back to a time when I enjoyed the colorful twisting graphics of the CBS specials intro and when Tvs had antennas.
Well, just figured I'd stop by to say hello. See you for dessert at Mi's.
Holy crap, it's my sister, ladies and gentlemen! Glad you like it here, don't be a stranger. I have more cool stuff on the way.
Post a Comment