Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Creative Candle Holders, "The First Thanksgiving"

And so we find ourselves at the day before the holiday season! Despite all the stress and the craziness and running around, this is still my favorite time of the year by far. I can't help it! And I dont' want to help it :) One of the many things I'm thankful for are my great readers. Thank you very much for taking the time to enjoy the blog.

For my last Thanksgiving post of the year, I present yet another retelling of the first Thanksgiving, but unlike the animated versions I've presented this year, this version is not a cartoon. It's a sober narration of the first Thanksgiving matched with fine artwork. The video was created by Creative Candle Holders as a promotion for the company, and it's a fine one (although their statement of turkey being served at the first Thanksgiving is erroneous). Enjoy!



I hope you enjoyed my Thanksgiving programming, and I sincerely wish you and your family a happy, healthy, and reflective Thanksgiving.

But wait--what's this?



YES!! CHRISTMAS!! It's coming, and I'm preparing fantastic stuff for you just as I do every year. Please stay tuned--the best is yet to come!

2 comments:

Tom Croghan said...

Hi.

I'm Tom Croghan, owner of Creative Candle Holders and I created the "First Thanksgiving" video that you posted.

Thanks so much for sharing it with your readers.

I wanted to invite you to see our "First Christmas Tree Video."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXKzNQDxAw8

I thought you might want to embed that one too.

Have a happy holiday season!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Tom, and welcome to the blog! I will certainly check out the Christmas tree video. Happy holidays to you as well!