Monday, November 22, 2010

Rankin-Bass's The Mouse On The Mayflower Clips

Three days left until Turkey Day! Time to finish up at work for a smooth transition into the holiday season.

Today I feature clips from the Rankin-Bass special The Mouse On The Mayflower. This is yet another animated telling of the first Thanksgiving, this time with musical numbers. This is the only Thanksgiving special from the legendary animation studio that I'm aware of. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the entire special online, and the only copies you'll find on video are old VHS tapes and DVD transfers. I would be eternally thankful for a reissue. Enjoy!



WARNING: LOUD AND POOR SOUND IN THIS NEXT CLIP!





If you haven't already, please take my reader survey (see link at right) so I can improve the blog.  Don't be shy, be honest, and you won't get any spam or other terribleness by taking it.  Thanks!

No comments: