Friday, October 6, 2017

Tombs of the Blind Dead (1972)


As we approach the first full weekend of October, I've decided to make Fridays movie days during the Countdown. This week, I offer the 1972 Spanish zombie film Tombs of the Blind Dead.

Tombs concerns an undead order of knights who wreck havoc on living vacationers in Spain. You can check out the Wikipedia entry for the full description. I prefer to just dive right into the flick! The MPAA rating is only PG, but I'd still recommend viewer discretion just in case (although this American edit is supposedly much more tame than the original Spanish version).

I hope you've enjoyed the first week of the Countdown to Halloween here at Me and You. Please stay with me, there's plenty more to come!

Have a great weekend! Do Halloweeny things! Bob for apples! Drink pumpkin beer! Buy or make a costume! Carve a pumpkin!

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Looks pretty freakin' creepy!