Sunday, October 1, 2017

Welcome to the Countdown to Halloween!


WELLLLLLCOOOOOOOOME TO THE COOOOOOOUNTDOOOOOOWN TO HALLLLLLLLLLOWEEEEEEEEN!

Hi.

I am thrilled to take part yet again in this multi-blog event. All month long, I and my Halloween blogging sisters and brothers will give you thrills, chills, spills, and other words that end in "ills." You'll see spooky TV commercials, weird movies, creepy images, and all-around Halloween fun. Maybe even a surprise or two!

Be sure to check out the host site of the event, where you will find dozens of participating blogs! A hearty hallowed thanks to curator John Rozum for organizing this event every year!

I'm getting a late start considering I'm writing this at 7 o'clock at night, but better late than never. Let the Countdown to Halloween officially begin!





No comments: