Sunday, October 11, 2009

Countdown to...Columbus Day?

Here I am, a few hours early, posting this Sunday night instead of Monday morning, outside of my pattern of early weekday morning blogging lately, so I can get this to you before a day off tomorrow. Tomorrow is, or course, Columbus Day, and although we are indeed counting down to Halloween all month long, I thought it still appropriate to acknowledge the day, after which, we ramp up the Halloween goodness.

Here is a fun Bugs Bunny cartoon in which he assists the sailor in discovering America. Enjoy "Hare We Go!"



Here is another Columbus cartoon that I'd never seen until researching for this post. Here is an educational approach to the Columbus story. Very interesting!


003 classic cartoons christopher columbus - MyVideo Schweiz

We'll be back with more Halloween goodness Tuesday. See you then!

No comments: