Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween 2009 Opening Ceremonies

Welcome boys and ghouls to this year's Countdown to Halloween at Me and You and a Blog Named BOO! I am absolutely thrilled and chilled to take part in this spooktacular online celebration. This is the first time I've participated in a project with other Web site owners, so this truly is a treat for me.To those who are longtime readers, thanks for being part of the fun. And for those who are here for the first time, I welcome you with open arms, and I hope you like it here so much you stick around after Halloween is over. Please be a blog follower, and you can also follow me on Twitter.

Most of the Halloween material I've collected for this month so far consists of Halloween-themed or spooky-themed cartoons, but my programming won't necessarily consist entirely of that. Unless a post states otherwise, this will largely be a family-friendly affair, so bring the kids along. Also, I likely won't be posting every day until Halloween, but I'll post as much as I can.

Lastly, please also check out the great Halloween posts of the past, as I have some pretty awesome stuff in the archives, if I do say so myself.

OK, enough talk, let the 2009 Halloween season officially begin!




5 comments:

Shawn Robare said...

Spooky cartoons sounds like fun to me. Jerzy, Kevin and I are thinking of putting together a Halloween themed episode of the Saturday Supercast, so we'll see how that goes.

Phillyradiogeek said...

I'd definitely love to hear that. Thanks!

John Rozum said...

Nice stuff. Thank you.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Cool links! Off to check your archives!!!

Cheers!

Ladytink_534 said...

I love October so much! Halloween is the best!