Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ghostbusters Trailers, Real and Imagined

After a brief acknowledgment of that other October holiday, we're back to Halloween awesomeness. Today I present two film trailers, both for the same film--sort of. First, the trailer for one of my favorite alltime films--Ghostbusters!



Next, another trailer for the film, had it been made in the 1940s and starring comedy legends of the time. Can you imagine what an incredible movie this would have been?



And lastly, just for the hell of it, here is the music video for the theme song by Ray Parker Jr. Thanks!

4 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Yep, gotta love Ghostbusters!!!

Quote from it all the time.
:D

Cheers!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

I'm singing the song right now as I type this...ha! Okay...I put your CD package in the mail today my dear! I do hope you like it. Your post today just reminded me of something I have saved over at You Tube. I think I will go over there and retrieve it for today's post just because of you...ha! :o)

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Hi PhillyRadioGeek...sorry about yesterday's comment here. I did not put a CD in the mail to you, I actually put it in the mail to Bridgett who won my CD give away. She goes by Boo, and for some really stupid reason that I can not even begin to understand, I superimposed both of your blogs into one. So that part of your comment was actually meant for her. And then I linked my "ghostbuster" post to your post, but I put it under her name of Bridgett. She commented tonight which led me to discover what I had done. I made the changes to correct it on my blog post, and I apologize for all the confusion...ha! I knew I was tired after my trip to New England, but I didn't realize I was THAT stinkin' tired. Anyway, please forgive the mix up. :o)

Phillyradiogeek said...

No problem Wendy, I figured out that's what happened when I saw your CD winners on your blog. Thanks!