Monday, October 26, 2009

"Vampz" Animated Short Film

This is the last week of the Countdown to Halloween.

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

That means I'm sad it's wrapping up. I've had such a great time taking part in this, both in posting my own stuff as well as enjoying what everyone else has done. The last three months of the year are always the best time for blogging, and this year has been the best yet. Of course, we still have a few more days of the Countdown to go.

We start this last week with a short CGI-animated film called "Vampz." It involves two vampire siblings and a twist on sibling rivalry. Very cute, very well done. Enjoy!


VampZ_medium
Uploaded by MaNoViLLe. - Click for more funny videos.

1 comment:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

I was just thinking myself how sad I am that Halloween is just about here. I mean I live for the day the entire rest of the year, and I won't be sad on Halloween night. But I always grow a bit sad right before it gets here. As my son always says when he's had a good day...."I wish today were yesterday!" :o)