Monday, June 2, 2008

Justice League Fan Made Movie Trailer

I've been following comic books this year after a decade-long hiatus. I'm a lifelong fan of comic book superheroes, as well as their movie and TV adaptations. The following clip showcases the most popular heroes of the medium in one epic movie--that doesn't exist.

Some fan or fans out there with some decent desktop editing know-how put together this surprisingly good trailer for a movie based on DC Comics' Justice League, using clips from Superman Returns, Batman Begins, The Flash TV series, and other film and TV projects. Very well done and quite effective, as it inspired me to see the whole film--which again, doesn't exist.



See you this weekend!

P.S. If anyone can recommend some good comic book blogs for me, especially ones that will help me get caught up with Marvel and DC events of the last ten years, let me know in the comments section.

No comments: