I'm posting this week's installment of the Saturday Matinee a couple of days early, as I have a nice Labor Day post planned for Friday. Sit back and enjoy the next exciting chapter of Batman and Robin!
But first, how about a trailer for one of the Superman serials?
I hope you'll stop by Friday before you begin your Labor Day festivities, as I'll post some material to get you ready. Until then, stop by the concession stand at this theater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
We start another week in the 2026 Countdown to Halloween , and we kick it off with a Halloween-centric episode of... Newhart ? Yep! Well, ...
-
For today at the Countdown, I'm keeping it short with a classic cartoon. Here is "The Haunted House," probably the first ...
-
Fridays at the Countdown mean long-form programs, and this week, it's the 1995 TV special Halloween On Ice ! In this special that aire...
1 comment:
Now I'm craving popcorn...
Post a Comment